Man, I’ve just got so many ideas for projects.
- Re-write my resume/CV in LaTeX instead of Word/LibreOffice Writer, accompanied with blog.
- PIC32MX “Launchpad-Like” Development Board, accompanied with build logs and reasoning
- Home-made bench top power supply + build logs/blog series
- Consider buying an FPGA dev kit
- Consider buying an oscilloscope
- Blog on the unfortunate parts of trying to get a start on being an embedded systems and/or electronics design as opposed to generic “programming”
- Updates and blogs on partitipation in UTexas Solar Decathlon
I really would like to start taking this blog site a bit more seriously, but let’s see how that pans out.