Disclaimer: My Extended Resume here is considered an extension of my paper resume, but per my stance on privacy and anonymity on the internet, I include no personally identifiable information.
All activities listed here will be related to my activities under the psuedonym of “Amperture Engineering” or “Amp”.
If you came here because you saw my paper resume, please direct any questions to either the email listed or here: firstname.lastname@example.org
- gcc + GNU Make project templates
- MSP430 Binary LED Timepiece
- Silicon Labs Sensor Puck Data Capture (Using BeagleBone Black)
Preferred Firmware Development Environment
Some people call me crazy, but I quite enjoy developing all my software and firmware using strictly command line based tooling:
- vim for editing text
- tmux for environment management
- gcc to compile
- gdb to debug
- openocd to deploy (on ARM Cortex-M* systems)
- GNU make for building/automating deployment